WHC for Retail
WHC for Retail
If there’s one sector that faces constant competition, but that needs to provide top-notch customer service whilst cutting costs, it’s retail. These challenges are just the sort that our Wholesale Hosted Communications solutions were designed for.
- Competition from online and high street stores leads to intense pressure to manage and cut costs.
- As a retailer, you need to provide a consistently good experience across all your channels: online, call centres and multiple stores.
- Coping with changing customer demands at different times of the year can be hard.
- Sometimes, employees struggle to answer calls quickly while trying to help customers at the same time.
- It can be difficult to separate calls that can easily be dealt with by automation.
- You need real-time communications across different sites.
- Old PBX systems from several different manufacturers cost more to maintain, give variable results and give you more suppliers to manage.
Better customer service
- Get it right first time for your customers by directing the right calls to the right staff; with the right skills.
- High-definition (HD) voice is crystal clear, so you won’t make mistakes because of misheard messages.
- Answer calls within a couple of rings, so customers aren’t kept waiting for ages, or even worse, call someone else instead.
- Cope with seasonal fluctuations in demand by adding or removing lines as needed.
- Speed up your communications with apps that allow you to use IM, check the availability of colleagues (presence), and call for free from your mobile devices.
- Free up your customer-facing staff by directing calls to automated messages for simple queries, such as store opening hours.
- With lower line rental and cheaper call costs (on net calls are completely free), you’ll be saving money from day one.
- If you’re ready to move to full IP voice, just closing down your old ISDN lines is a substantial saving.
- If you’re still recovering your investment in a PBX, you can benefit by connecting your PBX to the cloud to enjoy all the savings that hosted brings.
- Provide a consistent experience across all your stores. For example, you can provide the same ‘on hold’ message to customers whichever store they call.
Rapid deployment (‘business as usual’)
- Setting up the service is as easy as plugging the desk phones into a data network, so you can get on with serving customers.
- Our fraud management system ensures protection against telephony fraud, a huge and growing financial risk to businesses of all sizes.