Attendant Group Number is a function number with queue to distribute calls between attendants normally used for switchboard scenario. Attendant groups are similar to ACD groups.
However, for attendants you can also enable the Camp-on functionality. Camp-on is a functionality that lets the attendant to transfer and queue a call onto a busy extension/contact.
Number of concurrent logged in attendants to the queue depends on the Attendant position purchased by the customer.
Here are the features for Attendant Group Number:
- Access number – Phone Number that will be dialled and used to reach this group. Selected from available number in the organisation.
- Max calls in the queue – Maximum number of calls that are allowed in the queue.
- Queue length – Number of calls allowed to be waiting in the queue at the same time.
- Welcome prompt – This is the prompt caller hear when they entered the queue. This could be a welcome message indicating the company name, opening hours etc.
- Placed in queue prompt - This is the prompt played to caller while waiting at the queue. Could be something like ‘Your call is important to us please hold we will attend to you shortly’
- Queue progress message ringing tone when in queue – the prompt played to caller while waiting at the queue, could be played to caller after the placed in queue prompt.
- Estimated waiting time – You can let the caller know of the estimated waiting time Queue positioning – You can let the caller know of their queue position.
- Callback call from the queue – The caller could choose to get a call back from the group instead of waiting for an agent to answer the call. The agent will be rang first, once the agent answered, the caller will be called by the system.
- Call distribution – Methods use for distributing calls include: Parallel/Sequential, Configurable priority order/Skill based routing, Longest idle time, Random, Presence affect distribution
- Camp on feature – Allows attendant to transfer and queue a call to a busy extension/contact.
- Ringing time on each attempt – You can define how long should a call ring to an attendant before the system tries the next agent.
- Automatic logout after max missed call attempt – Sets how many calls an attendant could miss before he/she is automatically logged out from the group.
- Resting time between calls – Define a time for an attendant to rest from the last answered call before getting a new call.
- Overflow Options - You can define overflow options (forward to another number) according to following factors:
- Schedules for opening/closing hours
- Max queue length exceeded
- Max queue wait time exceeded for the new calls
- Max queue wait time exceeded for queued calls
- No available agent
- Group login/logout buttons – Attendants could log in and log out from the group using the Group button from Desktop client, ACD Groups menu from Mobile application, feature code from desk phone.
- Group manager (Help me button) - Allows the attendant to request help from say Supervisor or senior attendant. Using ACD Agent View.
- Supervisor (queue / agent statistics) – An Attendant Supervisor who are authorised to supervise the group can see the queue statistics such as number of logged in attendants, number of dropped calls and average waiting time.
- Send SMS from group number – An attendant could send SMS from the group number instead of using his/her personal mobile number.
- Attendant view on Desktop client – Gives a better view for attendants, as the view is tailored for easier transfer of calls (drag and drop feature available).
- Devices – Devices that could be used by attendant to receive calls from the group
- Desktop Client
- Mobile Application
- Analogue phone
- Pre-defined SMS and email templates – Attendants using Desktop Client have pre- defined SMS and email templates to send a message to, e.g. “[Name] [Number] tried to reach you at [time] [date]”. Configuration follows in Module 6, End user level.
- Attendant keyboard bindings – The keyboard shortcut keys are available for attendants that are more comfortable using keyboard for say transferring calls, sending chat message. Screenshot follows in Module 6, End user level.
- Highlighted matching search result – Helps attendant to quickly find the contact they are looking for from the search result.