ACD Premium Group Number / ACD Group Number
ACD Premium Group Number is a function number with queue to distribute calls to logged in agents. Typically, ACD Premium agents will answer call and assist or respond to caller, i.e. inbound call centre scenario for support help-desks or online booking.
ACD Premium numbers on MiCloud Office in the initial bundle includes up to five calls in the queue. The customer can purchase additional ACD Premium queue places as desired.
Here are the features for ACD Premium Group Number:
- Access number – Phone Number that will be dialed and used to reach this group. Selected from available number in the organization.
- Max calls in the queue – Maximum number of calls that are allowed in the queue.
- Queue length – Number of calls allowed to be waiting in the queue at the same time.
- Welcome prompt – This is the prompt caller hear when they entered the queue. This could be a welcome message indicating the company name, opening hours etc.
- Placed in queue prompt - This is the prompt played to caller while waiting at the queue. Could be something like ‘Your call is important to us please hold we will attend to you shortly’
- Queue progress message ringing tone when in queue – the prompt played to caller while waiting at the queue, could be played to caller after the placed in queue prompt.
- Estimated waiting time – You can let the caller know of the estimated waiting time Queue positioning – You can let the caller know of their queue position.
- Callback call from the queue – The caller could choose to get a call back from the group instead of waiting for an agent to answer the call. The agent will be rang first, once the agent answered, the caller will be called by the system.
- Call distribution – Methods use for distributing calls include: Parallel/Sequential, Configurable priority order/Skill based routing, Longest idle time, Random and Presence affect distribution
- Ringing time on each attempt – You can define how long should a call ring to an agent before the system tries the next agent.
- Automatic logout after max missed call attempt – Sets how many calls an agent could miss before he/she is logged out from the group.
- Resting time between calls – Define a time for an agent to rest from the last answered call before getting a new call.
- Overflow Options - You can define overflow options (forward to another number) according to following factors: Schedules for opening/closing hours, Max queue length exceeded, Max queue wait time exceeded for the new calls, Max queue wait time exceeded for queued calls, No available agent
- Group login/logout buttons – Agents could log in and log out from the group using the Group button from Desktop client, ACD Groups menu from Mobile application, feature code from desk phone.
Group manager (Help me button) - Allows the agent to request help from say Supervisor or senior agent.
- Supervisor (queue / agent statistics) – An ACD Supervisor who are authorized to supervise the group can see the queue statistics such as number of logged in agents, number of dropped calls and average waiting time. User groups are assigned as ACD Supervisor from User Administration | User Groups option, we will cover on Module 6. Send SMS from group number – An agent could send SMS from the group number instead of using his/her personal mobile number.
- ACD view on Desktop client – Gives a better view for ACD group agent, as the view is tailored for getting larger amount of calls. Available only for Windows, for Mac users ACD agents uses Attendant View.
- Devices – Devices that could be used by agent to receive calls from the group: Desktop Client, Mobile Application, Deskphone, Analogue phone