Call Distribution Number / (also known as ACD Light Group Number)
With your MiCloud Office phone system a Call Distribution Number is a function number with queue to distribute calls to logged in agents. Typically, Call Distribution agents will answer call and assist or respond to caller, i.e. inbound call centre scenario for support help desks or online booking.
Here are the features for Call Distribution Number:
- Access number – Phone Number that will be dialed and used to reach this group. Selected from available number in the organization.
- Queue length – up to five calls in the queue, this limits the calls allowed to be waiting in the queue.
- Queue progress message ringing tone when in queue – the prompt played to caller while waiting at the queue
- Call distribution – Methods use for distributing calls
o Configurable priority order
o Longest idle time
o Presence affect distribution
- Overflow Options – You can define overflow options (forward to another number) according to following factorso Schedules for opening/closing hours
o Max queue length exceeded
o Max queue wait time exceeded for the new calls o No available agent
- Ringing time on each attempt – You can define how long should a call ring to an agent before the system tries the next agent.
- Group login/logout buttons – Agents could log in and log out from the group using the Group button from Desktop client, ACD Groups menu from Mobile application, feature code from desk phone.
- Devices – Devices that could be used by agent to receive calls from the groupo DesktopClient
If you're seeking MiCloud Office Support please contact us, or feel free to add a comment!