Protect your most valuable assets
Our new remote working world has left us more vulnerable to cyber threats, identity theft and data loss.
With employees working remotely it's important that your business data is kept safe, this can be harder to achieve in a remote workforce. With businesses reporting increases in Phishing attacks and more complex cyber-attacks.
M365 helps you safeguard your business data and defend against cyber threats.
Microsoft 365 Defender is a unified pre- and post-breach enterprise defense suite that natively coordinates detection, prevention, investigation, and response across endpoints, identities, email, and applications to provide integrated protection against even the most sophisticated attacks.
Defender for O365
Defender helps keep you safe, protecting users from cyber threats and offers real-time web monitoring.
- Protect against malicious links in email or Teams with real-time scanning using ATP safe links
- AI-powered malware scanning for attachments in email and shared documents
- Defend against spoof emails with ATP anti-phishing
- Enhanced protection for ransomware on Windows devices with Microsoft Defender AV
Safeguard Business Data
Your data is your businesses most valuable asset, keep it safe with DLP and Azure Information Protection.
- Prevent sharing of sensitive information like credit card numbers using preconfigured DLP policy templates
- control whether emails can be printed, forwarded or viewed by users outside of your organisation
- Control document access by setting policies for whether they can be printed, edited or viewed by external users.
Keep control of the cloud
Shadow IT can pose a serious risk to the security of your business, keeping control of cloud app usage helps you protect your employees and data. Cloud App Discovery helps you monitor app usage throughout your business and discover all installed apps.
- Discover cloud app usage to understand shadow IT risk.
- Risk assessment available for over 16,000 cloud apps
- Understand usage patterns and identify high-risk users.
- Integrate applications to enable single sign-on and user management
Securing your data
Security is built into all levels of M365, keeping your business safe with enterprise-grade security. Along with;
- Access control, encryption and strong authentication
- Advanced protection against cyber threats
- Protect your business data across all devices
- Data backed up in geographically redundant data centres
- Archiving and data preservation
- Easy management
Businesses of all sizes can take advantage of M365 inbuilt security and have complete peace of mind whilst working remotely.