Remote working has brought with it challenges that many businesses haven’t experienced before, with many employees now needing to use their own devices.
With cyber-attacks on the rise, it’s important that you can safeguard your company data and ensure the devices used to access it are secure.
M365 can help support your business and its employees to provide safe and secure access to business data whilst using their own devices.
Manage work data on Mobile devices
Intune can help you safely manage the data stored on mobile devices, providing both Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) across all devices used by employees.
Mobile Device Management
Conditional Access: Manage access to company-owned devices
- Enrol devices for management
- Provision settings, certificates and profiles
- Report and measure device compliance
- Remotely remove corporate data from devices
Mobile Application Management
Conditional Access: Manage which apps can be used to access work email or files on personal devices
- Publish mobile apps to users
- Configure and update apps remotely
- Enforce work data policies
- Secure and remover corporate data within mobile apps
Defender and Intune can help you protect your Windows devices.
- Require automatic updates on all Window 10 devices
- Enforce Microsoft Defender protection against malware
- Require use of Bitlocker encryption to prevent unauthorised access
Every business needs to consider how they manage BYOD, securing devices and data is paramount to working safely outside of the office environment.